Education agencies can improve special education outcomes through automated best practices
OKEMOS, Mich. (Nov. 15, 2016) — Stepwell today announced its launch of an integrated and easy-to-use web-based platform for managing all aspects of Parts B & C compliance of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
“With Stepwell, education agencies can finally take charge of IDEA Parts B & C compliance,” said Andrew Henry, founder and president of the team that led the development of Stepwell. “Stepwell offers a single collaborative workspace that combines automated best practices for corrective action steps with on-demand access to the right data.”
Ideal for both state education agencies and local education agencies, Stepwell provides the complete picture for compliance or improvement.
“Stepwell simplifies systems, processes, resources, and data for state agencies and districts — it is the leading tool available today to drive continuous improvement in special education,” said Lawrence Baisch, Stepwell’s senior vice president of product development. “One integrated platform means improved workflow, collaboration and outcomes.”
Stepwell — developed by Red Cedar Software Group, a technology company founded and led by experienced educators — guides users through the process of planning and execution to address a noncompliance finding or an improvement initiative. Its automated seven steps ensure implementation of best practices, while notifications and reminders help teams stay on track.
Stepwell’s features include:
- An automated seven-step process that allows users to implement best practices when addressing a noncompliance finding or improvement initiative.
- A collaborative platform that ensures educators are in the same application and looking at the same data as their colleagues and peers.
- Notifications and reminders to keep teams on track, never missing a deadline.
- Powerful metrics and on-demand access to the right data, accessible at the right time, and in a visually appealing way.
- Flexible reporting options.
For more information, including a demo video, visit stepwell.tech.